A few of you asked me what I’m really like? What do you mean – doesn’t my writing speak for itself ha! Despite words… you know what pictures do…
I will answer the questions below too !
I think this photo might explain who I am at my true core. My inner being…just to clarify things.
Here I am in Oregon trying to work out a function on my camera. It was so cold. Obviously it took me a while to work it out.
I think that expression captures my essence rather well!
But, this is where I belong. Oh take me back to Oregon.
This is where I belong – trees,ocean, greens and blues … Investigating cliff tops xxx
- Who is your hero? …anyone who stands in their own truth
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? somewhere near the ocean, and pine trees that also gets snow!?
- What is your biggest fear? not seeing all the world
- What makes you laugh the most? just being silly in general
- What was the last movie you saw? Stoker – and it was messed up, my fave kind 😉
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? well I don’t have one…yet but they will be whatever they want!
- Who is your favourite author? Just one? Hubert Selby Jr, Bret Easton Ellis
- Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? Probably my cousin or Jared Leto…
- How would your friends describe you? Silly, Sensitive, Sassy, Smart!
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? mascara
- List two pet peeves. 1) People whose actions and words don’t align 2) dishonesty
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? not many – I hate shoes.
- Have you ever had a secret admirer? Not that I know of so they are doing a good job at being secret
- Are you a clean or messy person? such a variable… messy with food/serving clean with most everything else…
- Do you love or hate rollercoasters? LOVE love love them
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to Disneyland, Yosemite National Park and the Grand Canyon when I was 10
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? …loved.
- Who knows you the best? my cousin and every pet I have had